Drowning in Spreadsheets?
Many agencies use spreadsheets to plan social media content with clients. The result is fragmented feedback, version control issues, and duplication of efforts.
Seamless Planning & Approvals
HeyOrca is a stakeholder-friendly social media calendar that visually renders posts, and allows agencies to share their social media plans with clients, all from one place.
Designed with agency clients in mind.
All-in-one: centralized place to plan content for all of your clients.
Previews: help clients visualize and put your content into context.
Version Control: customizable & permission-based collaboration.
Social Media Calendar
- Share it: Discover a content calendar that you can share with anyone.
- Control: Pick and choose what content you want to share your stakeholders.
- Preview: Hover over any post to see how it’ll look when it goes live.
- Workflow: Automatically schedule approved posts without copy/pasting into another tool.
- Organize: posts into content using low level tags or high level campaigns.
- Easy: As Simple as drag and drop.
- Publish: HeyOrca integrates with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- Flexible: User custom posts to share content developed for channels HeyOrca doesn’t publish to automatically.
Client Feedback Management
- The Shareable Link: Frictionless sharing allows clients to view and approve posts but not to make any edits.
- Real time: Always have the most up-to-date version of your posts.
- Client Friendly: Allow clients to review any upcoming post without needing an account.
- Audit Trail: All changes are logged in our audit trail for safe keeping.
- More Control:Clients only see specific posts selected for them. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Custom Approval Workflows: Including multiple layers of approval.
- Mobile Friendly: Let clients provide feedback on the go.
All in One Place
- Multiple Clients: Organize your work by team and keep it separate.
- Roles & Permissions: Distinguish between internal and external contributors or stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Notify any member of your team with a simple @Mention.
- Asset Library: Media assets can be stored in our library to be reused and repurposed.
- Import via SMS: Upload images to your library via SMS, and allow anyone to assist in content creation.
Awesome tool that has already saved us time and made a client very happy!!
Alisha Morrissey – Senior Copywriter, DC Design House